Update 9/22/21: Deal is now 10,000 on Swagbucks and 15,000 on MyPoints. Better to wait for a better deal as there has been a bonus of $300/$315 in the past.
Update 10/18/20: Deal had disappeared, but back again at the 30,000/50,000 levels.
Update 9/18/20: Deal is up to 15,000 Swagbucks ($150). It’s also available on MyPoints for 30,000 points (worth around $190). Updated below. Hat tip to readers Chris and Krish
Update 8/20/20: Deal is now 12,000 Swagbucks. Hat tip to jonflow
Update 7/19/20: Deal is now 10,000 Swagbucks (previously 7,500). Hat tip to jonflow
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: 15,000 Swagbucks (worth $120) or 30,000 MyPoints (worth around $190)
- Availability: Nationwide
- Direct deposit required: Not required
- Additional requirements: Deposit $50
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: $10, not avoidable
- Early account termination fee: None listed
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None listed
- Swagbucks is currently offering a bonus of 15,000 Swagbucks when you open a new NorthOne Bank checking bonus and deposit
$25 or morenow $50 or more.
- MyPoints has a similar offer for 30,000 points which is worth around $190.
The Fine Print
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, including credit card information to earn SB.
- Must sign-up and deposit
$25$50 or more.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”).All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has a $10 monthly fee that is not waived
Early Account Termination Fee
I couldn’t find any mention of an early account termination fee.
Swagbucks was originally offering 2,500 then 3,000 then 5,000, 7,500 and now 30,000. I didn’t think the bonus was worth doing at the lower levels, but at $300 this is definitely worth doing and will be adding it our best bank account bonuses.
Hat tip to Davis
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times