Update 12/23/20: Offer has been extended through 3/16/20. If you already saved it, it should have automatically updated the expiration date to 3/16/21; you won’t have to save it again.
Check your AmEx Offers for the following deal:
- Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200 with Enterprise Rent-A-Car by 12/31/20.
The Fine Print
- Must book directly with Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the US version of the website or mobile app.
- Offer valid only for reservations booked at locations within the US and US territories.
- Offer valid on qualifying rentals between 9/16/2020 and 12/31/2020.
- Eligible rentals must be a minimum of $200 USD including taxes and fees.
- Car rentals must be completed by offer end date.
- Not valid for for bookings made through travel agents, third parties, or affiliate sites.
- Excludes Enterprise Truck, Enterprise CarShare, RideShare by Enterprise, Car Sales, Enterprise Fleet Management Solutions, Entertainment & Production Rentals, Meetings & Group Rentals, General Aviation/FBO Rentals, Tour Operator bookings and purchases with Travel Partners (such as Airfare, Train, Hotel).
Nice discount. Worth saving now in case you need a rental before end of year.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?