Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: FL, GA, SC, AL
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $250
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee:
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: May 22nd, 2019
- Ameris Bank is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new at-ease checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code WELCOME19
- Set up a recurring direct deposit and have two direct deposits of $250 or more within 75 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- To qualify for the $100 cash bonus, you must (1) open a new At-Ease checking account, by May 22, 2019 AND (2) set up one recurring direct deposit in which two direct deposits of $250 or greater are received within 75 days of account open date.
- Cash bonus is only available to new customers that do not currently have a personal checking account and have not previously received a cash bonus.
- Bonus may not be combined with any other offer and may be withdrawn without notice. $100 cash bonus will be credited to your new checking account within 30 days after June 29, 2019.
- Your checking account must be in good standing at time of payment to receive cash bonus award.
- Cash bonus value will be reported to IRS as taxable income.
This account has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a full fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is any early account termination fee or not.
Need to know if it’s a hard or soft pull and if you can fund with a credit card. Likely not the best deal even if it is a soft pull, but might still be worth it for some. If anybody goes for this deal then share your experiences in the comments below.
Hat tip to reader YR X
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times