Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $150
- Availability: GA only
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum specified
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Six months, bonus forfeit
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: October 29, 2021
- Southeastern Credit Union is offering a bonus of $150 when you open a new free Kasasa Checking Account. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- Get $100 when you choose how you want to earn cash back
- Get $50 when you receive a qualifying direct deposit
The Fine Print
- Bonus offer is valid only to individuals who have not had a SCU (Southeastern Credit Union) checking account within the last twelve (12) months.
- Offer expires October 29, 2021. Members must establish a direct deposit of $250 or more within 60 days after account opening.
- A qualifying direct deposit is a direct deposit of monthly income-such as payroll, pension or government benefits (such as social security).
- Non-qualifying includes transfers and deposits include: teller deposits, wire transfers or deposits, Online and Mobile Banking transfers.
- Valid for only one checking account offer per member.
- If the checking account is closed within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus at the time of closing. After you satisfy all of the requirements, we will attempt to deposit the earned bonus directly into your checking account within ten (10) days.
- SCU may change or discontinue this offer at any time without notice. Accounts are subject to approval. Terms, conditions and fees could change at any time. Restrictions may apply. Qualifications, rules, and limitations apply and may vary by Kasasa account. Contact Southeastern Credit Union for more details.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees
Early Account Termination Fee
If the account is closed within six months the bonus is forfeit
Seems like the requirements are easy and you can get a lot of the bonus without a direct deposit which is nice. Need to know if it’s a hard or soft pull, if anybody signs up please let us know.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times