- Pay with Google Pay at Burger King and earn 20% cashback when spending $10 or more by January 15, 2021.
The Fine Print
- Activation required
- Valid at participating Burger King locations in the US. Not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, or US territories
- Valid for dine-in, delivery, and takeaway orders in store, on Burger King’s app and website, or in the Google Pay app and other Google properties that support online food ordering
- Maximum 1 reward
You can only get one 20% credit, so ideally you’ll want to use it on a large purchase. You can always buy a Burger King gift card and lock in the discount. Use a card that earns a bonus on dining as well.
- Google Pay Relaunches With Venmo Like Features & Offers
- Google Pay: $21 Referral Bonus To Both Parties (One Purchase/Payment Required)
- Google Pay: Spend $50+ At Target & Get $21 Back
- Google Pay: Earn 20% Back At REI (Up To $50 Maximum)
Hat tip to GCGalore