- Ally Bank is offering $250 in a custodial savings account for babies born on December 31, 2020 to give the baby a head start on their finances.
To open an account, visit here between Jan. 15, 2021 and July 31, 2021 to begin the process
The Fine Print
- Child must be born between 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. in local time on December 31, 2020
- Baby must be a US citizen or a legal permanent resident and have a residential street address (not just a P.O. box) in one of the 50 U.S. states, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Must provide Ally with the baby’s social security number and birth certificate showing the birth on December 31
- Must provide the mother’s maiden name
- You can enroll in this offer from 1/15/21 – 7/31/21
Nice little bonus on top of the big bonus of having a child; too bad there was no heads-up to plan for the deal. Please let us know if there any DoC-reader babies born today. And congrats to the new parents!