No direct link, check your Chase Credit Journey
- Signup for the Chase Sapphire Preferred via referral link and get 100,000 points after $4,000 in spend within the first three months.
- $95 annual fee, not waived
- No foreign transaction fees
- Primary car rental insurance
- $50 Annual Hotel Credit. (This is per cardmember year, rather than calendar year. Must be booked through the Chase Travel Portal.)
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5x on travel booked through the Chase Travel portal.
- 3x on Dining/Streaming Services/online grocery (excludes: excluding Target, Walmart and
- 2x on travel
- 1x on all other purchases
- 10% Anniversary point bonus. When you renew your card Chase will offer a 10% bonus spend. For example if you spend $25,000 you’d earn 2,500 bonus points. This is award after the annual fee is paid. This doesn’t apply to the sign up bonus.
- Transferable points
- Redeem points on Chase’s travel portal at a value of 1.25¢ due to the 25% travel redemption bonus
- Not eligible if you’ve received a sign up bonus on the Sapphire Preferred/Reserve in the last 48 months (standard is now 48 months)
- Chase 5/24 rule applies to this card
Chase recently upped the bonus to 80,000 points, and this targeted offer gets you a whopping 100,000 points. It’s been found by some in their Chase Credit Journey, though even some who see it have the link erroring out. YMMV.
For someone in 2-player mode, this 100k isn’t much better than the 80k after factoring in the 15,000 points referrer bonus. Another option is to sign up in a Chase branch and probably get the 80,000 points offer + waived $95 annual fee.