- Hilton Grand Vacations (Hilton’s timeshare brand) is offering discount rates and points. As part of this deal you need to complete a two hour timeshare presentation and pitch. Deals are as follows (all included 50,000 Hilton points):
- 3 night stay for $199 plus tax in Orlando
- 3 night stay for $199 plus tax in Las Vegas
- 3 night stay for $199 plus tax in Myrtle Beach
- 3 night stay for $249 plus tax in Scottsdale
- 3 night stay for $249 plus tax in Virginia Beach
You can usually get a better deal than initially offered by calling in. best tactic seems to call in asking for more information and then saying your partner isn’t 100% convinced yet, I wouldn’t even accept their first counter offer). You can see what sort of additional offers people have gotten in the past by clicking here. Sometimes they offer 4 nights and 100,000 points for $349. Other times we see deals for NYC/Hawaii.
Nobody goes into these presentations wanting to buy a timeshare, so make sure you have a plan and stick to that plan (and also educate yourself regarding common selling tactics). If you are easily convinced I’d honestly recommend just not doing these types of deals.
Hat tip to MtM