HSBC offers their Premier World card for Premier relationship members with no annual fee and a $350 signup bonus. (This is a different card than the Premier World Elite card which has a $395 annual fee.)
Direct Link to HSBC Premier Card
- Card comes with 35,000 points signup bonus when spending $3,000 within the first 3 months. These points are worth either $350 as cash or $400 toward air travel.
- $0 annual fee for Premier clients (card is only available for signup to Premier clients)
- No foreign transaction fees
- 2x points on travel; 1x on everything else
- Enjoy complimentary unlimited premium Wi-Fi at over a million secure hotspots worldwide with Boingo. Get simultaneous access for up to four devices.
- Experience expedited airport screening with TSA Precheck. Receive a statement credit of $85 every five years as reimbursement for the application fee.
- Standard Mastercard benefits.
Some people will find the $350/$400 signup bonus worthwhile given the no annual fee. This could work well for those who signed up for the HSBC checking bonus and are already Premier members.
Hat tip to reader Bruce