- Chase Hyatt cardholders can get 10% in points back on award stays between July 1st & September 2nd. You must register by July 15, 2019.
The Fine Print
- This promotion is valid only for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers and World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers who register for the promotion between June 14, 2019 and July 15, 2019.
- To qualify for this offer, account must be open at the time of fulfillment.
- Only points redeemed between July 1, 2019 and September 2, 2019 will be eligible for this promotion.
- If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by September 2, 2019.
- You will receive 10% Bonus Points back on the World of Hyatt points you redeem for free night awards, Points + Cash stays, room upgrades, dining and spa services, Exhale classes and spa therapies, and FIND experiences during this period.
- Points redeemed for Avis car rental certificates or points transferred to airline partners are not eligible for this promotion.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after your point redemption has been completed for your Bonus Points to be loaded into your World of Hyatt account.
They run a similar promotion every year; previous promotions:
In previous years existing bookings did not need to be rebooked to be eligible for the rebate; if you already have a booking between 7/1 – 9/2 it’ll probably get the 10% rebate if the past is any indication.
Overall really nice way to get a 10% points rebate. Even if you don’t plan to take advantage of it I’d recommend enrolling now just in case.
Thanks to Grant and reader dayTradeit for sending this in
The post Hyatt Credit Cardholders Get 10% Back on Points Redeemed from July 1 – September 2 appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.