Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $300
- Availability: IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, OH and WI
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Credit card funding: Up to $300, no American Express cards.
- Monthly fees: $20, avoidable
- Early account termination fee: Bonus forfeit, 12 months
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: December 31, 2022
No direct link to offer, requires a referral link. Share and find links in this linked post.
- Associated Bank is offering a $300 bonus when you open a Associated Bank Business Core Checking or Business Advanced Checking account and complete the following requirements within 60 days of account opening:
- Enroll in Associated Connect® or Associated Bank Digital Banking, AND
- Complete five (5) or more transactions (Debit card transactions excluded)
The Fine Print
- This offer is limited to a new business Associated Bank checking account opened and funded through December 31 2022, using qualifying promo code by customers who have been registered with ReferLive using the link provided to them by a current Associated Bank customer.
- Offer limited to qualifying new Associated Bank Business Foundation Checking®, Business Core Checking® or Business Advanced Checking® accounts.
- Minimum deposit required to open is $100. Deposits from existing accounts do not qualify. Customer must enroll in Associated Connect® or Associated Bank Digital Banking AND complete five (5) customer initiated transactions within 60 days of account opening. Bonus will be deposited into their account within 75 days of account opening after meeting the qualifications.
- Account must be open at the time the bonus is paid and must remain open for a minimum of 12 months.
- If the account is closed within 12 months, Associated Bank reserves the right to deduct the monetary bonus from the account prior to closing. Customers with an Associated Bank Business Checking account in the last six months and Associated Bank colleagues are not eligible. Exclusions apply. Primary owner on the account must be 18 years or older to qualify. Offer limited to one per customer, cannot be combined with other specials or offers and is subject to change (at Associated Bank’s discretion) at any time without notice. For tax reporting purposes, a 1099 may be issued at year-end for the year in which the bonus is given.
- Offer limited to referrals made through December 31, 2022. To be eligible to refer a business customer to Associated Bank, you must register at ReferLive.com/AssociatedBank.
- For every business customer you refer to Associated Bank who opens a new business checking account and completes digital banking enrollment and transactional requirements, you can earn a $50 Visa® Reward Card. Referral payments will be made for the first 10 qualified referrals for a total of $500 in Visa Reward Cards in a calendar year.
- Additionally, to earn the $50 Visa Reward Card, you must be the first person to submit a valid email address for the referred customer. Only one $50 Visa Reward Card will be issued per referred business customer.
- You will receive the Visa Reward Card four to six weeks after the referred business customer completes the offer requirements mentioned. For tax reporting purposes, the bonus may be reported to the IRS on Form 1099. Associated Bank colleagues are not eligible.
- The offer is subject to change, at Associated Bank’s discretion, at any time without notice and other exclusions may apply. Visa, Inc. is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Business core has a $20 monthly fee, waived the first two months. After that is waived if you meet any of the following:
- Maintain average monthly balance of $5,000
- Hold $20,000 in average relationship balances.
- Utilize an Associated Bank Merchant Services Account
Early Account Termination Fee
Bonus is forfeit if account is closed within 12 months of account opening
Associated Bank has never offered a business checking bonus as far as I know, but there is a $400 personal checking bonus. This business checking bonus seems pretty easy, main issue is that the account needs to be kept open for one year and you need to have a balance of $5,000+ to keep it fee free. We will add this to our list of the best checking bonuses.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times