Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200+
- Availability: ID only, first 200 only
- Direct deposit required: Yes
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: May 31, 2022
- East Idaho Credit Union is offering a $200 checking bonus when you complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code Pocatello200
- Deposit at least $25 at account opening
- Opt-in to our mobile app & a debit card to earn $150
- Setup direct deposit for an additional $50
The Fine Print
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Classic checking has no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule, so unsure if there is an EATF.
I hate bonuses that are for only the first xxx people, as you have no idea if you’re actually eligible for the bonus or not. You should be able to find out if your eligible if applying in branch. If anybody signs up for the account then let us know in the comments if it’s a hard or soft pull.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times