Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $150
- Availability: Must live or work in Ada, Adams, Bannock, Bear Lake, Bingham, Blaine, Boise, Bonneville, Butte, Camas, Canyon, Caribou, Cassia, Clark, Custer, Elmore, Franklin, Fremont, Gem, Gooding, Jefferson, Jerome, Kootenai, Lemhi, Lincoln, Madison, Minidoka, Oneida, Owyhee, Payette, Power, Shoshone, Teton, Twin Falls, Valley, and Washington Counties in Idaho or Jackpot, Nevada.
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Hard pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Six months, bonus forfeit
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: December 31, 2020
- Idaho Credit Union is offering a bonus $150 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Set up eBranch
- Set up eStatements
- Receive a debit card
The Fine Print
- To receive $150 you must be a new member and open a checking account with a $100 minimum balance and have eBranch, eStatements, and a Debit Card.
- $150 to be deposited at time of signing up for eBranch, eStatements, and Debit Card in conjunction with membership and checking account.
- Membership required, based on eligibility.
- Membership at ICCU requires a Share Savings Account with minimum opening deposit of $25 and a one-time $5 membership fee.
- Account must remain open for minimum of six months from reward date or $150 will be debited from account at closing.
- Offer expires 12/31/20.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
They offer a free checking account with no monthly fees.
Early Account Termination Fee
Account must be kept open for six months otherwise bonus is forfeit.
Probably not worth doing due to the hard pull, but still better than the $100 bonus we recently saw that required a direct deposit or loan. Because of the hard pull we won’t be adding this to our list of the best bank account bonuses.
Hat tip to reader Davis
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times