- IKEA via Cashstar offers a $20 bonus e-gift card when you buy $100 IKEA e-gift card. Max $1,000 in purchases.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid 5/6/2022 only – while supplies last. Valid in U.S. only.
- Valid on eGift Card purchases of $100 or more only from IKEA-usa.com.
- Not valid on physical Gift Card purchases or in-store Gift Card purchases.
- Offer will apply automatically at check-out if purchase qualifies.
- $20 eGift Card (“Bonus Card”) will be emailed automatically to the purchaser’s email address provided at check-out within 24-48 hours.
- LIMIT: $1,000 in eGift Cards/10 Bonus Cards per purchaser during offer period.
- Gift Cards not redeemable for cash (unless required by law). Except for purchase limits set forth above, offer subject to IKEA Gift Card terms and conditions, https://www.ikea.com/us/en/customer-service/gift-cards-pub3d1efe50. Other restrictions may apply. See IKEA-USA.com for details.
Seems like the $20 gift cards are ordinary gift cards with no expiration. We did see a better 20% discount just last week.