Comenity Bank has launched a new credit card, this time in partnership with IKEA. Let’s take a look at the new card.
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5% back in rewards on IKEA purchases (including Traemand installation and TaskRabbbit assembly)
- 3% back in rewards on dining, grocery and utility purchases
- 1% back in rewards on all other purchases
- Sign up bonus of $25 off your first IKEA purchase after card opening. An additional $25 IKEA reward certificate when you make $500 in qualifying purchases outside of IKEA, Traemand and TaskRabbit within 90 days of account opening
- No annual fee
- Free standard shipping & delivery on in-store IKEA purchases made now through 8/31/18
Looks like rewards are automatically issued after you hit $15 in rewards and are in the form of IKEA certificates.
If this card earned cash back instead of IKEA rewards it might actually see some use as 3% uncapped on grocery store purchases is useful for some people and the other 3% categories aren’t terrible even if there are better options (best dining cards here). Unfortunately it’s in the form of IKEA rewards so that will be significantly less useful for most people. If you’re still interested then I’d recommend reading our detailed post on Comenity Bank credit cards found here.
Hat tip to ramalama-ding-dong & reader Mike H
The post IKEA Visa Credit Card by Comenity – 5% Back On IKEA, 3% On Grocery, Dining & Utility appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.