Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: IL
- Direct deposit required: Yes, two direct deposits of $500+
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: 90 days, $20 fee
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: April 30, 2022
- Allied First Bank is offering a bonus of $200 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Receive two or more direct deposits totaling at least $500 in the personal checking account within 90 calendar days of account opening
The Fine Print
- Receive two or more direct deposits totaling at least $500 in the personal checking account within 90 calendar days of account opening.
- For purposes of this bonus offer, a direct deposit is defined as any payment made by a government agency, employer, or other third-party organization that is made via an electronic deposit.
- A direct deposit does not include teller, ATM, mobile, remote deposits, or transfers between accounts at Allied First Bank.
- Open an Allied First Bank Checking Account before April 30, 2022. Offer expires April 30, 2022.
- Accounts closed within 90 calendar days of personal checking account opening may be charged $20 and may forfeit any cash bonus earned. Fees may reduce earnings.
- On the 90th calendar day following the opening of the personal checking account, the relationship will be reviewed to determine if activity met offer requirements.
- If requirements are met, the cash bonuses will be credited to the personal checking account within 10 calendar days.
- Cash bonuses may be subject to 1099 reporting.
- Employees of Allied First Bank, S.B. and its affiliates are not eligible for the Checking Account Bonus Program. Allied First Bank reserves the right to modify or terminate the promotion at any time.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
There is a $20 fee if the account is closed within 90 days.
Need to know if this is a hard or soft pull, if anybody goes for this then please share your experiences in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times