Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Nationwide
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None
- Lili Bank is offering 5,000 Swagbucks (worth $50) when you open a new account and deposit $200+.
- There is also referral offer for $50 and these stack (open via Swagbucks and then add the referral code to bank application). Requirements for this are:
- Use referral
- Make $250.00 in debit purchase transactions with the Lili Card (transactions must post and settle within 45 days of account opening)
The Fine Print
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees
Early Account Termination Fee
Wasn’t able to find a fee schedule so unsure if there is an early account termination fee or not.
$50 Referral Bonus
You can get a $50 referral bonus, requirements are listed above. You can earn a maximum of $500 in referral bonuses. Please do not share your Lili referrals in this post. Instead share them in this linked posted.
Assuming that both bonuses post then this seems like an easy bonus to meet the requirements for, even better if you can refer a few people as well. The risk is that the bonuses don’t stack properly (they have up until now), that would only be $50. Not 100% sure if it’s a soft pull or not, but I’m sure other readers will chime in the comments.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times