Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: All branches in MA [Branch locator]
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $300+
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: Unknown
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None listed
- Metro Credit Union is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new account with Direct Deposit of at least $300
The Fine Print
- $25 minimum opening deposit required. $100 bonus offer good for new checking accounts only with a new Direct Deposit of at least $300.
- $100 bonus paid within 30 days of the initial Direct Deposit.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Unsure if there is any monthly fee or not
Early Account Termination Fee
Unsure if there is any EATF or not.
They also offer a high yield savings account that earns 1.75% APY. We need to know if it’s a hard or soft pull, relatively small bonus though.
Hat tip to reader G
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times