Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $300
- Availability: MA, select branches only
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum specified
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None listed
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None listed
- Metro Credit Union is offering a $300 Visa Reward Card when you open an account at their Dorchester, West Roxbury, Burlington, Peabody – Andover Street, and Reading Branch and complete the following requirements within 60 days of account opening:
- Complete one or more direct deposits
- Complete one or more debit card purchase
The Fine Print
- Terms & Conditions apply and are available at referlive.com/metrocuoffers or upon request at your local Metro Credit Union branch.
- Get a $300 Visa Reward Card when you register, open a new eligible Metro Credit Union My Reward Checking account at the Dorchester, West Roxbury, Burlington, Peabody – Andover Street, and Reading Branch and complete the following within 60 days of account opening: 1.) Complete one (1) or more direct deposits, AND 2.) Complete one (1) or more debit card transactions (ATM withdrawals excluded).
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your Reward Card after completing all offer requirements.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
They offer a free checking account with no monthly fees.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find an EATF in the fee schedule.
Should be able to find out if it’s a hard or soft pull when applying in branch, share your experience if you go for this bonus.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times