Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $300
- Availability: MA or RI
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $2,000+
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: None
- St. Anne’s Credit Union is offering a bonus of $300 when you open a new digital free checking account and complete the following requirements within 90 days:
- Two direct deposits of $2,000+
The Fine Print
- To qualify, open a St. Anne’s Digital Free Checking account with two or more payroll, pension, or government direct deposits totaling $2,000 monthly to your new account within the first 90 calendar days of the account opening date.
- Electronic credits other than payroll, pension or government benefits do not qualify as direct deposits.
- This offer is valid for new consumer checking account members who open a Digital Free Checking Account online. New members are primary account owners who have not had a consumer checking account with St. Anne’s since 06/01/2020.
- Electronic statements and online banking are required.
- The new account must also meet the following requirements within 90 calendar days: (A) primary owner must reside in MA or RI and be 18 or older, and (B) no overdrafts during the entire 90 calendar days.
- Incentive for qualified accounts will be deposited into member’s share account no later than 1 month following the successful qualifying 90 days.
- One incentive per member and per household as defined by a common address.
- Incentive is taxable.
- New membership fee $5..
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule so unsure if there is an early account termination fee or not.
Looks to be a good deal, just need to know if you can fund with a credit card or if it’s a hard/soft pull.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times