- Marriott Dining is offering new members a bonus of up to 6,000 points. Bonus is broken down as follows (must be completed within 60 days of account opening):
- 1,000 bonus points the first time you spend $30 or more
- 2,000 bonus points the second time you spend $30 or more
- 3,000 bonus points the third time you spend $30 or more
The Fine Print
- This bonus offer is open to all new Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy members who have not yet created an account and linked a credit and/or debit card. To qualify for and earn this New Member Bonus, you must (i) create a web login and link a valid credit and/or debit card to your account by July 31, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time, (ii) spend at least $30 (including tax and tip) in one dine at any participating restaurant, bar, or club within 60 days of joining the Eat Around Town program, (iii) pay the check with a credit and/or debit card linked to your Eat Around Town program account, (iv) remain opted in to receive emails from the Eat Around Town program during the duration of the promotional campaign with a valid, deliverable email address, and (v) complete an online review of the restaurant, bar, or club within 30 days of your visit.
- You may earn this New Member Bonus for a maximum amount of 6,000 bonus points during the promotion period as follows: 1,000 bonus points on the first participating restaurant visit, 2,000 on the second participating visit, and 3,000 bonus points on the third participating restaurant visit, all within 60 days of creating a dining profile. Limit one bonus-qualifying visit per restaurant per day.
This runs on Rewards Network, so won’t stack with other Rewards Network programs but will stack with other card linked programs. The Eat Around Town program was launched in 2019, I’m not sure if we have ever seen an increased bonus for signing up.
Hat tip to DDG