Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: ME, NH
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Up to $500, Visa or Mastercard only
- Monthly fees: None – $20, all avoidable
- Early account termination fee: $25, six months
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: June 10, 2022
- Camden National Bank is offering a bonus of $200 when you complete 10 debit card purchases
The Fine Print
- For a debit card purchase to be “complete” the purchase must post to the account within 60 days of account opening (a pre-authorization has not “posted” and does not qualify).
- To be eligible for the account bonus you must open either a Choice, Rewards, or Premier checking account between March 7 and June 10, 2022.
- Offer valid for ME and NH consumers, at least 18 years of age, who have not been an owner of a Camden National Bank consumer checking account during the past 12 months.
- The minimum account opening deposit is $25.
- If you complete 10 debit card purchases within 60 calendar days of opening your account, the account bonus as stated above will be direct deposited to your account within 90 calendar days of the qualifying purchase.
- Account must be open, active and not overdrawn at the time the bonus deposit is made.
- Overdrawn includes, but is not limited to, any utilization of any Progressive Pay amount that may be available to you.
- One bonus payment per account or individual.
- Account bonuses are reported to the IRS as interest income.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Choice checking ($100 bonus)
This account has a $3 monthly fee. This is waived with a $100 minimum average daily balance.
Premier checking ($200 bonus)
This account has a $20 monthly fee, this is waived if you do either of the following:
- Keep a minimum average daily balance of $2,500 or more in your account
- keep a balance of $25,000 in total deposit balances
Early Account Termination Fee
There is an early account termination fee of $25 if you close the account within 6 months of account opening.
Previously the best bonus was $300, but it required a direct deposit. This is a smaller bonus but no direct deposit requirement that some people may prefer.
Hat tip to snailrock
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times