Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: MI only
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: ? avoidable
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None listed
- First United Credit Union is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Set up eStatements and eNotices and keep these for at least three months
The Fine Print
- Must be an active checking account set up with eStatements and eNotices and open for at least three months.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
There is no monthly fee as long as you have a minimum balance of $500+.
Early Account Termination Fee
I didn’t see any early account termination fee in the fee schedule.
Looks like you might need to open this in branch. Small bonus but might be worth doing if you’ve done all of the bigger bonuses in your state.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times