Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Nationwide
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $1,000+ for two months
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None listed
- Monifi is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Make two direct deposits of at least $1,000 each into your Spend Balance
The Fine Print
- Receive $100 when you set up direct deposit to your Spend Balance and receive two (2) direct deposits of $1,000 USD or more within 90 days of opening your Monifi Relationship.
- The direct deposits must be an electronic deposit of the account owner’s paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security).
- Limit one (1) incentive per customer.
- $100 USD paid as a credit to your Spend Balance within 45 days of meeting promotion requirements.
- Offer may be changed or withdrawn at any time.
- Monifi Relationship must be open and in good standing to receive promotion incentive.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is an early account termination fee or not.
Seems like a relatively easy bonus to meet the requirements for, although difficult to know how strict they will be on the direct deposit requirement. Also need to know if it’s a hard or soft pull to open. Will add this to our list of the best bank bonuses if it’s a soft pull.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times