Update 3/1/22: Deal is back and valid until 3/31.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $250
- Availability: Nationwide
- Direct deposit required: Yes, two direct deposits of $1,000+
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date:
9/30 12/31/21March 31, 2022.
Direct link to offer (must download app to apply)
- Monifi is offering a bonus of $250 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Make two direct deposits of at least $1,000 each into your Spend Balance within 90 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- Receive $250 when you set up direct deposit to your Spend Balance and receive two direct deposits of $1,000 USD or more within 90 days of opening your Monifi Relationship.
- Valid for Monifi Relationships opened between May 31, 2021 and June 13, 2021.
- The direct deposits must be an electronic deposit of the account owner’s paycheck, pension or government benefits, such as Social Security.
- Limit one incentive per customer.
- $250 USD paid as a credit to your Spend Balance within 45 days of meeting promotion requirements.
- Offer may be changed or withdrawn at any time.
- Monifi Relationship must be open and in good standing to receive promotion incentive.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
This account has no EATF to worry about.
This is an extra $50 than the last bonus we’ve seen. Great for people that missed out on the $200 bonus. Most people are being approved, but also some datapoints of being denied as well. We will add this to our list of the best bank account bonuses.
Hat tip to ShawntheShawn
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times