Update 1/6/21: MyPoints is back up to 7,000 points, worth around $44. Looks like cost would be $5.99 for one month resulting in a ~$38 net. You can cancel after 20 days. (Swagbucks is at just $25 now.) Hat tip to reader RM
Update 8/27/20: MyPoints has this now at 7,000 points (worth around $46) and Swagbucks is back up to 3,600 (worth $36). Monthly fee option is $5.99. There’s conflicting verbiage whether you need to remain a subscriber for just 20 days (one month cost) or for the second month (two month cost). Assuming you keep it for two, it’s roughly a $34 moneymaker with MyPoints or $24 with Swagbucks. Thanks to reader Kris for finding this deal.
Update 6/17/20: Offer has increased to 3,600 SB ($36). Monthly fee option is now $5.99. The terms mention that you must remain a member for 2 months which cuts the net to $24.
Update 3/26/20: Offer has increased to 2,700 Swagbucks ($27). Hat tip to reader HJ
Update 2/20/20: Offer increased from $17 to $22. Quite enticing. Hat tip to reader Alan and Jay
- Help block cybercriminals from stealing your private information with SurfEasy VPN for only $1.99/month and earn
1,700 2,200 2,7003,600 SB.
The Fine Print
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- This offer is only available to new SurfEasy customers/subscribers.
- SB may be revoked if the subscription is canceled before 20 days.
- Must submit valid name, address, credit card and other subscription information to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center here: https://help.swagbucks.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=47240. If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
Looks like you can try it out and cancel after two months, and still keep the $36
$22 $17. Sounds like a moneymaker method of trying out this service.
Update: Two readers report that paying with Paypal messes up the tracking. Use a credit card directly without Paypal.
Hat tip to reader myi ddf
If you’re new to Swagbucks then please read our review. You can get a bonus of up to $13 by using a referral link. MyPoints has a smaller bonus for signing up with a referral.