- Signup for the Navy Federal Flagship Rewards Visa Signature card and get 40,000 points after spending $3,000 within 90 days and a year of free Amazon Prime.
- $49 annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- 3x on all travel purchases which includes many leisure/entertainment categories too (includes: airline and train tickets, hotel stays, car rentals, travel agencies, cruises, campgrounds, RV parks, timeshares, tourist attractions, boat rentals, airports, motor home rentals, ride-sharing services, bridges, tolls, ferries, parking, bus lines, limos, taxis commuter transport, public golf courses, aquariums, amusement parks)
- 2x everywhere else, no maximum
- Statement credit of $100 for Global Entry or $85 for TSA Precheck once every 4 years
- Points are worth $.01 per point to redeem as cashback, all other redemptions have the same value as well
- Standard Visa Signature benefits and other benefits
Previously the highest bonus has been 50,000 points. This is 10,000 points less, but does come with the Amazon Prime membership. We haven’t seen the 50,000 bonus in some time. Points are worth 1¢ each.
Navy Federal is only available for military and veterans – full eligibility information can be found here (plus family members. Even if they are deceased). Keep in mind that joining NFCU is a hard pull, it’s possible you’ll land up with two hard pulls if you join and signup for the card, but hopefully those will be combined. Learn more about Navy Federal credit cards in the post Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU) Credit Cards: List, Best Cards & Things You Must Know.