Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: NE, IA, KS, MO, CO, WY, SD
- Direct deposit required: Two direct deposits totaling $1,000+
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: June 30, 2021
- Four Points Federal Credit Union is offering a bonus of $200 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Open any new FPFCU checking account with $100 or more
- Make two or more direct deposits, totaling $1,000 or more
- Register for Online/Mobile Banking
- Sign up for eStatements
- Make fifteen (15) or more purchases with your new account debit card
The Fine Print
- Promotion open to new Four Points FCU members without a previous account relationship in the past 12 months.
- $200 bonus is earned if the following occur within 90 days of a new member checking account being established: 1) Make an opening deposit of $100 or more; 2) Make two or more payroll direct deposit occur, totaling $1,000 or more; 3) Register for Online/Mobile Banking; 5) Opt into e-statements.; 4) Make fifteen or more point of sale (POS) purchases with your debit card connected to the corresponding new checking account.
- If all promotion criteria listed are met, $200 will be credited to the checking account within 60 days after the initial 90 day qualification period expires if account is still open and in good standing.
- All incentives reported as dividends. See account terms and disclosures for complete account details.
- Promotion and terms subject to change or end without notice
- Valid 3/17/21 – 6/30/21.
- Federally Insured by NCUA.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
There is a free checking account that has no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule.
Seems like a nice bonus, unfortunately we don’t know about much about this bank. If anybody goes for this bank please share your experiences in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times