Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $150
- Availability: PA only
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $500+
- Additional requirements: Use promo code and set up online banking
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $5, 90 days
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None listed
- Inspire Federal Credit Union is offering a bonus of $150 when you open a new checking account. Requirements are as follows:
- Open a new checking account with promo code SPRING21!
- Set up a direct deposit of $500+
- Set up eStatements
The Fine Print
- New Checking Account Offer available to new consumer checking account members; members with current checking accounts are not eligible for new account bonus of $150.
- The $150 accounts bonus will be paid in the form of an account credit to the new primary checking account after qualifications are met within the first 60 days, but no later than 60 days past the account opening date.
- In order to receive account bonus, new account must receive a direct deposit totaling $500 or more in the first 60 days; be enrolled in and receive account eStatements; and, all member accounts are to be in good standing.
- If any of the preceding qualifications are not met the new account bonus will not be received by the member.
- The credit union reserves the right to cancel promotion at any time.
- $300 bonus paid if both Checking Account AND Loan Refinance promotions are accepted and opened by consumer, and qualifications met.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The everyday checking account has no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
According to the fee schedule there is a $5 fee if closed within 90 days of account opening.
Seems like a relatively easy bonus, just need to know if it’s a hard or soft pull to open. If anybody goes for this bonus then please share your experiences in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times