Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount:
- Availability: Must be a resident of Pennsylvania or Ohio. Need to live close to a branch (possibly within 25 miles)
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Up to $100
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: September 30, 2021
- S&T Bank is offering a bonus of up to $300 when you open a new basic business account. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- Fund account with at least $1,000 within 5 business days
- Account must have a daily balance of $1,000 or more until November 1, 2021
The Fine Print
- To qualify for the $300 incentive, a new Basic Business Checking account must be funded with a $1,000 balance within the first 5 business days of account opening. Account must be opened between July 1, 2021 and September 30, 2021.
- Business checking account must have a daily balance of $1,000 or more until November 1, 2021, to receive incentive.
- Business must also apply, receive and activate an S&T Bank business debit card that is associated with the new Basic Business Checking account by November 1, 2021.
- Account will receive $300 incentive on November 10, 2021.
- Account must remain open until November 10, 2021, to receive incentive.
- New account will not be eligible for offer if any signer has signing authority on an existing S&T Bank business checking account or has closed an account within the past 90 days or has been paid a promotional premium in the past 12 months.
- If multiple accounts are opened with the same signers, only one account will be eligible for the incentive.
- Estate accounts are not eligible for this promotion.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
Previously accounts need to be kept open for six months.
Better than the previous $350 bonus offered as the requirements are easier. Seems to be a great bonus and will be adding this to our list of the best bank account bonuses.
Hat tip to ChurningFast
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times