Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $110
- Availability: Mercer, Butler, Venango, PA
- Direct deposit required: Yes, for $10 of the bonus
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: None listed
- Grove City Area Federal Credit Union is offering a checking bonus of $110. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- $50 when you a new checking account
- $10 when you sign up for eStatements
- $10 when you use Bill Pay, must pay a total of $500+ within 90 days of account opening
- $10 when you sign up for direct deposits, receive $1,000+ in direct deposits
- $10 when you request a debit card and make at least 15 transactions
- $10 when you try remote deposit and Deposit a minimum of 5 checks totaling at
- $10 when you present an expired debit card
The Fine Print
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule so unsure if there is any early account termination fee or not.
A lot of requirements for a fairly small bonus, but at least you can get a lot of it without doing a direct deposit.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times