- PenFed is offering a $100 amazon gift card & $0 lender fees when you submit a new mortgage application by 9/8/21
The Fine Print
- PenFed is offering a $100 Amazon e-Gift Card to all borrowers who submit a 1st Mortgage, VA or Conventional, Refinance or Purchase inquiry, or application between 12:00 AM EST September 1st, 2021 and 11:59 PM EST September 8, 2021.
- Applicant must submit and confirm the following information for the inquiry or application to be qualified for this promotion: Borrower name, mailing address, email address, and credit report order. Only the primary borrower is eligible for the promotion and only one e-Gift card per household will be issued.
- Eligible borrowers will receive an Amazon e-Gift card approximately 3 business days after the date the qualified information is received on all eligible requests.
- To receive the promotional offer the request need not close or fund. PenFed will deliver all e-Gift cards via email to the primary borrower’s valid email address provided to PenFed.
- Please contact your Mortgage Loan Officer for more details. The Amazon e-Gift cards are available for eligible borrowers in all states, including District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Guam. The Amazon e-Gift card may constitute taxable income. Consult a tax adviser for further information about taxable income.
Obviously a very small bonus, make sure you’re getting the best rate as $100 is nothing when it comes to higher repayments.
Hat tip to reader Gadget