Point.me is a new search tool (formerly called JuicyMiles) that has officially launched today. Point.me covers 30+ loyalty programs and 100+ airlines. I personally hate searching for award inventory and redeeming miles is my least favorite part of this hobby so anything that makes that easier is a win in my opinion.
Pricing is as follows:
- Starter pass: 24 standard access for $5 (free with code: FREQUENTMILER or OMAAT)
- Standard plan: $129 annually or $12 a month
- Premium Plan: $260 annually (no monthly bill option)
- Full service booking: $200 per passenger
- Elite status help (mileage runs): $200 per passenger
American Express cardholders were also offered a limited free trial, but those accounts are restricted in that it’ll only show airlines that American Express transfer to. Even though I hate searching for award inventory there is no way I’d pay $200 per passenger, but the 24 hour access for $5 I’d happily pay if the tool works as well as advertised. The site is basically unusable at the moment due to the high volume or searches currently being performed, but I’ll be sure to give it a go next time I need to book something. Feel free to share your own experiences in the comments below.