(Update 3/4/21: Points and statement credits posted today.)
Deal has ended, view more Barclays deals by clicking here.
Targeted offer, sent out via e-mail. Subject line is ‘Double Bonus Opportunity – Earn up….’
- Barclays has just sent out some targeted spending bonuses offering the following:
- Earn 10x miles for every $1 spent from November 10, 2020 – January 31, 2021
- Plus earn an additional 50,000 miles when you spend a total of $3,000 from November 10, 2020 – January 31, 2021
The Fine Print
- This offer is valid for select cardmembers and is not transferable
- . If your account is closed or you switch to another product during the promotional period, you may no longer be eligible for this promotion.
- If you receive this offer you will earn an additional 10% back in Uber Cash for every $1 spent on purchases less credits, returns or adjustments (Net Purchases) with transaction dates from November 10, 2020 to January 31, 2021 up to a maximum of $100 in Uber Cash
- . If you spend at least $3,000 on Net Purchases with transaction dates from November 10, 2020 through January 31, 2021 you will receive an additional $500 in Uber Cash.
- The maximum earn for this offer is $600 in Uber Cash.
- Failure to maintain your creditworthiness during the offer period may result in actions on your account, such as a credit line decrease, that would reduce your ability to take advantage of this offer.
- To receive the additional Uber Cash, your account must be open, active and in good standing at the time of fulfillment.
- All Uber Cash earned from this promotion will appear on your statement 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion.
Obviously insanely good targeted spending bonuses. Better than some credit card sign up bonuses. Looks like credit card issuers are getting increasingly desperate to increase spend numbers and that can only be a good thing for consumers in the short term.