Ponce Bank $150 Savings Bonus – Available Nationwide

0


Offer at a glance

  • Maximum bonus amount: $150
  • Availability: Nationwide
  • Direct deposit required: None
  • Additional requirements: No
  • Hard/soft pull: Unknown
  • ChexSystems: Unknown
  • Credit card funding: Unknown
  • Monthly fees: Unknown
  • Early account termination fee: Unknown
  • Household limit: None listed
  • Expiration date: February 28, 2021

The Offer

Direct link to offer

  • Ponce Bank via Save Better is offering a bonus of up to $150 when you open a new checking account. The bonus you receive depends on the amount you deposit (deposit must be maintained for 90 days):
    • Receive a $50 bonus when you deposit $25,000+
    • Receive a $100 bonus when you deposit $50,000+
    • Receive a $150 bonus when you deposit $75,000+

The Fine Print

  • New customers are eligible to receive a discretionary $50USD cash bonus when they make a deposit of $25000.00USD or more, $100USD with a deposit of $50000USD or more, and $150USD with a deposit of $75000USD or more in a Ponce Bank high-yield savings account through SaveBetter.com.
  • Each customer is eligible to receive a maximum of $150USD of bonus cash.
  • Customer must maintain the minimum daily deposit amount for each level of bonus for a period of at least 90 days (e.g., a minimum balance of $25000USD daily to be eligible for a $50USD bonus cash).
  • Bonus cash to be deposited by SaveBetter LLC into customer’s Customer Account within 30 days after customer qualifies for the offer.
  • Offer valid from 01/21/21 to 02/28/21.
  • US customers only.
  • Not open to SaveBetter or Deposit Solutions employees.
  • SaveBetter reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time and to deny Customer bonus cash for any reason.
  • All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them

Avoiding Fees

Monthly Fees

Unsure if this account has any monthly fees to worry about.

Early Account Termination Fee

I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule

Our Verdict

Account earns 0.5% APY, that’s actually competitive with other basic savings rates. Funds must be maintained for 90 days, that works out to be an additional ~0.8% APY for a total 1.3%. That’s good for a basic rate, but nothing special as a savings bonus.

Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:





Source link

Choose your Reaction!
Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC) $ 49,959.00 2.59%
ethereum
Ethereum (ETH) $ 1,640.52 0.59%
tether
Tether (USDT) $ 0.999191 0.19%
litecoin
Litecoin (LTC) $ 185.31 1.83%
binance-usd
Binance USD (BUSD) $ 0.997416 0.61%
Apple Inc.  AAPL 
$121.42  $1.29  1.07%  
Tesla, Inc.  TSLA 
$597.95  $23.49  -3.78%  
Gevo, Inc.  GEVO 
$6.98  $0.0400  -0.57%  
Zion Oil  ZNOG 
$0.7230  $0.0200  -2.28%  
VBI Vaccines, Inc.  VBIV 
$3.09  $0.1100  3.69%  
GameStop Corporation  GME 
$137.74  $5.39  4.07%  
Walt Disney Company (The)  DIS 
$189.99  $1.96  1.04%  
DraftKings Inc.  DKNG 
$59.52  $2.39  -3.86%  
Airbnb, Inc.  ABNB 
$179.81  $0.4200  -0.23%  
Silver Spike Acquisition Corp.  SSPK 
$18.25  $0.8600  -4.50%  
GrubHub Inc.  GRUB 
$60.19  $0.9700  1.64%  
Uber Technologies, Inc.  UBER 
$55.54  $2.47  4.65%  
Eastman Kodak Company  KODK 
$7.60  $0.4700  -5.82%  
HERTZ GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC  HTZGQ 
$0.8869  $0.2300  34.38%  
DoorDash, Inc.  DASH 
$151.48  $1.48  0.99%