Update 5/9/21: Referral bonus is now up to $100 for each party from May 4 – September 4th, 2021. (Previously it was $50 for each party.) Do not share referrals in the comments below, instead go here.
Offer at a glance
- Interest Rate: 3% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $1,000+
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Insured: FDIC
- Porte Bank is offering 3% APY on balances up to $15,000 when the following requirements are met:
- Receive a direct deposit of $1,000 or more per month
Porte Bank is offering a bonus of $50 when you refer a friend (both the person referring and being referred get $50) and they open a new account, complete a direct deposit and activate the debit card. Referral links don’t show the $50 bonus but once you go through account set up it does state “you and your friend are eligible for a $50 bonus.” Do not share your referrals in the comments of this post. They can be shared in this linked post instead. You’re limited to receiving ten referral bonuses so keep that in mind.
This account has no monthly fees to worry about
Seems like a relatively good account and I’m sure this will be very popular due to the referral bonus.
Hat tip to reader Jeffrey T