Direct Link to offer (affiliate links here and below)
- Amazon is offering their Prime members a $5 credit toward products sold by Amazon.com when you watch any video included free with Prime membership.
The Fine Print
- Offer only valid for eligible Amazon customers located and with a billing address in the United States who have received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display advertisements.
- This offer is only valid for eligible customers located and with a billing address in the United States who stream a movie or TV episode (excluding trailers) included with Prime on Prime Video.
- You need to be a Prime member and signed into your Amazon account to participate in this promotion.
- You need to enter this promotion by clicking on one of the promotional messages (e.g. banner ads) for this campaign.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
- After making your eligible Prime Video stream, you will receive an e-mail within the next few days from Amazon that indicates the $5 promotional credit has been added to your customer account.
- Promotional credit may only be applied to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC” (other than all eBooks and certain digital content) on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com
- Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”. • Promotional credit must be redeemed within 14 days of receiving the email indicating the credit has been added to your account
- The credit will automatically expire after 14 days.
- The promotional credit may only be used once and may not be combined with other offers. • Taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items. • Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. • Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. • If any of the content related to this offer is returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the content, subject to applicable refund policies. • If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid. • Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional credits (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards. • Use of the Prime Video service is subject to the terms found at primevideo.com/terms.
Looks like any easy $5 Amazon credit for Prime members which can be used to buy anything sold by Amazon themselves. It sounds from the fine print that you need to click on the ‘Browse Prime Video’ button found on the offer page in order to activate this offer.
I clicked on the Browse Prime Video button on the landing page, then went to this short video and let it run in the background on silent for its 4-minute duration. Hopefully this works.