- Get 90,000 Membership Rewards points when you signup for the American Express Business Gold card and spend $10,000 within 3 months of signup.
- $295 annual fee, not waived first year
- Card earns 4x points on the two categories your business spends the most each billing cycle, from the following list (up to $150,000 in combined purchases each calendar year):
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 25% points back after you book a flight with pay with points
Some were getting targeted with the 90,000 offer and we now have a public link. This link is even more interesting since it does not show any lifetime language – this offer and that of the 150,000 Business Platinum card are of the ‘extend/expand your membership’ genre which does not seem to have the Amex lifetime limitations. These links might not work for everyone, YMMV.
If you’ve never had this card before, you might prefer using a friend’s/spouse’s referral link which gets them a bonus as well. We’ll add this to our list of the best credit card bonuses.
Hat tip to Frequentmiler