Update 12/21/20: Another extension has been announced:
- Points that were set to expire between March 1, 2020 and December 30, 2021 will now expire on December 31, 2021, if the account remains inactive
- e-Certs earned using the Radisson Rewards Visa® Card, that were scheduled to expire between March 1 and May 31, 2021, can be redeemed through June 30, 2021
- All eligible nights and stays earned in 2020 will roll over to 2021 and be applied toward maintaining or increasing your Elite status in 2022
- Elite status has been extended through February 2022 for members whose elite status would have expired on February 2021 (same as before)
Most of this had already been announced, but points expiration is new.
Original post (3/24/20): Radisson Rewards has announced a number of measures due to COVID-19.
- Radisson Hotels is suspending it’s point expiration policy by 6 months, effective March 1, 2020
- Elite status has been extended through February 2022 for members whose elite status would have expired on February 2021
- E-certs earned using the Radisson Reward Visa card, that are scheduled to expire between March 1 and June 30, 2020, can be redeemed through June 30, 2021