- Rakuten is offering 2% in-store cash back at Office Depot/Max stores. Limit $5 per transaction.
The Fine Print
- Earn Cash Back when you shop with your linked card at all participating Office Depot stores.
- Maximum Cash Back of $5.00 per qualifying transaction.
- Limit 1 redemption, per link.
- Offer must be re-linked after each redemption and prior to your next purchase.
- Limit 3 redemptions per cardholder for the duration of the offer.
- Offer expires 12/31/2020.
- Debit card purchases must be processed as credit in order to be eligible for Cash Back. When using your debit card, do not enter your PIN. Only US-issued payment cards are eligible to enroll and earn Cash Back.
- Offer not valid for gift card purchases.
- In-Store offers not valid for online purchases and may not be combined with other Rakuten rewards.
- US stores only. Offer not valid at locations in US territories.
- Offer may be displayed on multiple websites but is redeemable only once per qualifying transaction. If you link to the same offer on more than one site, your qualifying transaction will only be eligible for rewards or benefits associated with the offer through the most recently linked site. After such time the offer must be re-linked prior to your next purchase. A linked offer that has not been redeemed will automatically expire 45 days after it is linked or on the date the offer itself ends, whichever is sooner.
- Cash Back earned will be paid with your next eligible Rakuten Big Fat Check!
The terms exclude gift cards, but could be worth adding for other items there. A lot of people value this at more than 2% due to the ability to get these as Membership Rewards instead.
Hat tip to reader JJ