Update 2/21/22: Deal is dead on SB/MP, but it’s now at $60/6,000 on Rakuten.
Update 10/11/21: Freshly is up to $60 now on Swagbucks and MyPoints. Hat tip to reader Ice
- MyPoints is offering 8,600 points (worth around $53) when a new Freshly customer signs up for a meal subscription.
- Swagbucks is offering 4,500 points ($45).
The Fine Print
- Choose from 4, 6, 10, or 12 meals per week and earn Points.
- *SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- SB will be revoked if order is invalidated or cancelled prior to shipment.
- SB may be revoked if combined with any other codes, coupons, discounts or offers.
- Must be a new Freshly customer to earn SB.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, including credit card information to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center. If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
Sounds like a good $14/$6 moneymaker, plus some free food. Reader Davis sent this in and notes: Four meals for me was $39.17. Can skip and cancel easily. Credit went pending 35 minutes later. Can pay with Paypal and Discover for 5% back.
If you’re new to Swagbucks then please read our review. You can get a bonus of up to $13 by using a referral link.
Hat tip to reader Davis