- US Customs just seized a ship owned by JPMorgan after authorities found $1 billion worth of drugs on it by Business Insider. That’s a lot of drugs.
- American AAdvantage Sweet Spots That Are Still With Us by Lazy Travelers
- Automatic Blocking of Fraud Calls Coming to Millions of AT&T Customers by AT&T. Basically robocalling blocking will be enable for everybody.
- ‘British Airways Pilot Talks Break Down,’ Says Union by The Independent.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] 7-Eleven Rewards: Earn 5,000 Points For Shopping 2/4 Times
- Amex Offers: American Express Gift Cards $10 off $200 Purchase
- Giant, Stop&Shop, Martin’s: 3x Fuel Points on Visa Gift Cards [7/12-7/18]
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- Chase INK Business Unlimited $150/15k Bonus For Referring A Friend, Max $750 – Share Your Referrals
- [YMMV] Amazon: Get 20% Off When You Use At Least One Membership Rewards Point ($50 Maximum Discount; Works on Giftcards; Expires July 16th)
The post Recap: AA Sweet Spots, Blocking Fraud Calls, BA Pilot Strike & More appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.