- Stocked With Artifacts and Fueled by Nostalgia, the New TWA Hotel Finally Opens Today by Ad Week. Shame there is a destination fee, meaning I’ll never ever stay here.
- An aircraft used by Blade, the ‘Uber for helicopters,’ crashed in the Hudson River by The Verge. Glad that nobody was hurt.
- Chase, Citi , Barclays and Others Fined $1.2 Billion Over Forex Rigging by Danny Deal Guru.
- Not The Mother’s Day Surprise Anyone Hopes For… by One Mile At A Time. Thoughts and well wishes are with Lucky, his Mom, friends & family. I really hope the treatment goes well. One of the great things about this hobby is that it gives people the means to see their family more often without such a large financial impact/burden. All of that luxury stuff is nice, but the things that I appreciate most is being able to be there for my friends & family when they need it most.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [CA only] Provident Credit Union $300 Checking Bonus – No Direct Deposit Required
- Giant, Stop&Shop, Martin’s: 3x Fuel Points on Visa Gift Cards [5/17-5/23]
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Amtrak: Double Days Promotion (03/18 Until 05/18) Double Points
- Walgreens: Purchase Any Two Uber, Netflix, Cabela’s & More Giftcards & Get Free $10 Walgreens (5/12-5/18)
- Lowe’s 11% Rebate of up to $500 in Select Areas, In-Store and Online [5/12-5/18]
- [YMMV] Dosh: Earn 5% Cashback At CVS ($5 Daily Limit)
- Petco: Free Bag Of Dog/Cat Food (5/18-5/19)
Here are some of the most popular posts from yesterday:
- Best Current Credit Card Sign Up Bonuses & Offers For May, 2019
- [Targeted] Plastiq: Pay 1% Fee on Three Scheduled Payments with Mastercard