- Booking to Charge Commission on Resort Fees in Major Shakeup for Hotel Revenue by Skift. This is a good first step, one of the reasons why hotels charge mandatory resort fees is to avoid paying commission to online travel agencies. At the end of the day we need better regulation, if a fee is mandatory it should have to be included in the listed price.
- Kroger VGC Fraud/Scam Is Worse Than We Thought – Very Elegant Plan by Miles to Memories.
- Military Jet Crashes Into Building Riverside California
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Lane Bryant: $10 Off $10 When You Text TRENDY To 552255
- Tripadvisor: 5%-15% Off Activities With Promo Code UNFORGETTABLE
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [FL, GA, SC, AL] Ameris Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- Wells Fargo: 5% Back At Office Max/Depot ($250 Maximum), In Store only (In Addition To Normal Rewards)
- [Targeted] Capital One 360: $450 Bonus for Existing Customers who Deposit $50,000 (or $150 Bonus for $20,000)
- [Targeted] Chase Offers/BofA: Save 10% At Whole Foods Markets 365 ($6 Maximum)
- [YMMV] American Express Delta Offers – Up To 75,000 Miles + $200 Statement Credit – No Lifetime Language
- Delta Flash Sales: Domestic From 12k Round Trip
- Delivery.com: $10 Off $20+ On Alcohol With Promo Code SPRINGSIP (+ $10 Referral Bonus)
- [Targeted] eBay: 8% back in eBay Bucks with No Minimum Purchase [5/20-5/22]
Here are some of the most popular posts from yesterday:
- Chase Ultimate Rewards Points Can Be Used To Book Southwest Airlines Flights
- Reports Of Fraud After Giftcardmall Purchases
The post Recap: Booking.com To Crack Down On Resort Fees, Kroger Fraud & More appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.