- Universal Pictures Deepens Ties to Peacock Streaming Service in New Movie Deal by WSJ.
- Hawaii has removed the interisland testing requirements.
- Survey sent out regarding the AA cards, possible changes on the horizon.
- Capital One shut down my account and gave me only a half cent per mile by FM.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- M&T Bank $200-$400 Checking Bonus – Available Online [CT, DC, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV]
- Chase Offer: Join Sam’s Club & Get $10 Back
- Chase Offers/BofA: Get 10% Cashback at Quill (Max $23 Cashback)
- SoFi: Check Your Personal, Student, Home Loan Rate & Get $20
- [YMMV] PayPal: $3 Off $5+ Starbucks
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Kimpton/InterContinental, Spend $250+ & Receive $50 Statement Credit
- Alliant Making Changes To 2.5% Back Card (Cashback Visa Signature)
- Kroger Stores: 4x Fuel Points On Gift Cards, Includes Visa & Mastercard (6/30 – 7/13)
- Food City: Purchase $50/$25 Giftcard & Get $15/$5 Bonus Card (Lowe’s, Macy’s & More)
- U.S. Bank $400 Checking Bonus
Popular posts from yesterday:
- [YMMV] Credit Karma $100 Bonus When Signing Up For Any Credit Card
- Amazon: Pick Up Order At Amazon Hub & Get $5 Off With Promo Code PICKUPFIVE