- Chase Offers Expiry Dates Are Now Fixed Rather Than Ongoing by Frequent Miler. In short, add the offers as soon as you see them.
- A Hacker Group Has A List Of 35,000 CFOs To Target by PYMNTS. It’s crazy (and worrying) how successful these compromise scams are.
- Royal Air Maroc to join Oneworld airline alliance, giving group a foothold in Africa by CNBC. Worst kept secret in aviation is now official.
- Clarendon Loses Its Damn Mind Over Free Cheesecake by Dcist. I really shouldn’t laugh because people had to come to hospital, but…
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Targeted/YMMV] American Express SPG Business Spending Bonus: 40,000 Points after $20,000 in Spend or 20,000 Points after $10,000 in Spend
- Giant, Stop&Shop, Martin’s: 2x Fuel Points on Visa Gift Cards [11/30/-12/06]
- [Targeted] 8%-10% eBay Bucks, $25-$50 Minimum Spend [12/5-12/6]
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] American Express SPG Luxury Card 125,000 Point Bonus
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: AT&T, Spend $200/$150 & Receive $200/$50 Statement Credit
- [CA, AZ & CO] $300 FirstBank Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Optional
- Sears: $10 Off $10+ In Store – Text FROSTY TO 73277
- Kmart: $5 Off $5+ In Store – Text JINGLE to 56278
The post Recap: Cheesecake Mayhem, Royal Air Maroc Joins Oneworld & More appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.