- Instacart wins $271 million in new funding in November: source by Reuters. $7.87 billion valuation wow!
- Breaking: China Southern SkyTeam exit in 2019 by Live From A Lounge.
- Chase Card Services President On Why It’s Time For Cards To Tap And Go by PYMNTS. Interesting interview for those that like reading about the why of these types of things.
- Sam’s Club Sending Out $30 Gift Cards for Problems with Super November Savings Event by Danny Deal Guru. Anybody get one?
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Chase Business Total Checking $300 In Branch Bonus – No Direct Deposit Required
- Coke Rewards: Redeem 10 Codes & Get Free Popcorn & Drink At AMC
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Amex Offers: Bonus 3,500 Membership Rewards with $2,500 Spend, 3x [Targeted]
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: JetBlue, Spend $200+ & Receive $40 Statement Credit
- Chase Savings $225 Online Bonus – Requires $15,000 Deposit For 90 Days
- American Express SPG: Get 10,000 when Spending $3,000 [Targeted]
- Kroger: Save $10 On Groceries When You Purchase A $50 ‘Happy’ Giftcards
- BBVA Compass $200 Checking & $50 Savings Bonus – Nationwide & Available Online
The post Recap: China Southern Leaving SkyTeam, Chase President On Cardless & More appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.