- Cosmopolitan Las Vegas Sold To MGM: Bye Marriott? by OMaaT.
- LifeMiles Award Sale: Save 15-30% On Select Routes In Economy & Business Class by FM.
- Navient is quitting the federal student loan business by CNN.
- Wow! Tsa Pre-check Renewal Fee Is Decreasing! by YMMV.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- American Express: Three Months Of Yahoo Finance Plus For Free
- American Airlines Reduced Mileage Awards Ending October 1, 2021
- Q4 2021 5% Quarterly Categories: Activate, Offers & Suggestions (Freedom/Flex, Discover, Dividend, Cash+ & more)
- Southwest Shopping Portal: Download Button & Get Up To 1,500 Miles For Spending $50
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Apply for a new Target REDcard Debit/Credit and Get $50 off $50 Shopping Trip (Valid 9/12-10/2)
- Meijer Mperks: Purchase $50 In Qualifying Giftcards & Get $5 Off Next Purchase
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Mint Mobile, Spend $415+ & Receive $90 Statement Credit
- Staples: No Purchase Fee On $200 Visa Gift Cards (9/26 – 10/2, Limit 5)
- Office Depot/Max Stores: Buy $300 In Visa Giftcards & Get $15 Instant Discount (9/26-10/2)
Popular posts from yesterday:
- Citi Offers: $50 Off $200 At Best Buy
- New Chase ‘Pay Yourself Back’ Categories: Dining, AirBnb, Away Luggage (through March)