- I’ve Lost My Credit Card Affiliate Links (And I’m Perfectly Fine With It) by The Lazy Traveler’s Handbook. One of the big reasons we got rid of credit card affiliate links is due to wanting final editorial control. Most of the time it’s fine, but there are certain topics they won’t allow you to discuss (at least there was when we had links).
- A researcher studied a year of public Venmo transactions. Here’s what she learned by CNN. Really think the default setting should be private.
- Delta and WestJet Sign Joint Venture Agreement by Point Me To The Plane.
- DoorDash To Add 600 Cities In 2018 Via SoftBank Investment by PYMNTS. Sometimes they have useful promotions worth doing.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- SPG: Buy Points With 35% Discount (Points From 2.24¢)
- Incredible Bank: $5 Starbucks Giftcard For Using Mobile App
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] Select Banks: $100/$75/$50 Back for Spending $30 at AT&T – Moneymaker [BofA, Regions, Suntrust & More]
- [PA] Citadel Bank – $300 Checking Bonus + $100 Savings
- Office Depot: Purchase $50 In Office Depot Giftcards & Get 20% Back In Rewards
- eBay: 20% Off Items from Hundreds of Sellers, Max $50 Discount [Promo Code PRIMO]
- 10% eBay Bucks Promotion on Buying and Selling [Targeted]
The post Recap: Credit Card Affiliate Links, Public Venmo Transactions & More appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.