- Walt Disney World Resort Introduces New Online Destination For Vacation Planning, Date-Based Tickets by Disney. Some people think this might be the case of Chase dropping Disney bookings. I’m going to leave that to the Disney experts because I have no idea.
- Another Devaluation: Meijer Gift Cards No Longer Work On 3rd Party Gift Cards by Miles to Memories.
- South African Mulling Asset Sale to Stay Afloat by Airline Geeks.
- Get up to 25,200 Avios with Subscription to The Economist by Danny Deal Guru. Essentially allows you to purchase Avios for 1.35-1.5¢ per point. I stay away from purchasing miles, but might be of interest to some readers.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Delta Flash Sale: Domestic From 10k, Caribbean From 16k, Shanghai For 50k – All Roundtrip
- [Targeted] eBay: Up to 10% Back in eBay Bucks, $25 Minimum Purchase
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Aerolineas Argentinas, Spend $500+ & Receive $100 Statement Credit
- Chase Savings $225 Online Bonus – Requires $15,000 Deposit For 90 Days
- Chase Savings $300 Bonus – Requires $25,000 Deposit For 90 Days [Bonus Returns]
- Southwest Schedule Extended Until April 9th, 2019
- Raise.com: $200+ Uber Giftcard & Get $15 With Promo Code STOCKUP
The post Recap: Disney Vacation Planning Changes, Negative Meijer Change & More appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.